Translate

Friday, February 18, 2005

On-line Petitition to Save the Trio Programs...

To whom it may concern-

As an Upward Bound alumna, it disheartens me to learn
that President Bush has proposed to cut Upward Bound, Talent Search, and
Gear Up in his proposed FY 06 budget. (Like others) as I determine what personal
sacrafices I am able to make in order to support the continuation of such
programs, I've determined that the 1st step I can take is to organize an
online petition where TRiO/Gear Up supporters can express their desire
for Congress to continue favorable funding of Upward Bound, Talent
Search, & Gear Up.

With that, I ask you to take a few minutes to sign this petition located at web site address http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/save_trio/

Your assistance, time, and cooperation with this is truly
appreciated!

Veronica Hernandez
1993 ASU Upward Bound Alumna
1992 UC Berkeley UBMS Participant

"TRiO Programs: Making a difference!"

No comments:

Post a Comment