Translate

Friday, November 18, 2016

Decisive Victory: Texas State Board of Education Votes UNANIMOUSLY 15-0 Against Racist Textbook


Just in. Happy to announce today's final vote on the Texas SBOE. Now we have to focus our attention on the Texas State Legislature with a bill that call for ethnic studies as an elective statewide.

This is a major victory of our NACCS Tejas scholars and our Responsible Ethnic Studies Textbook (REST) Coalition.

Now we have a lot to celebrate!


Angela Valenzuela
c/s

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and amazing design and style.
    Online Training Excel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.
    School trips

    ReplyDelete