Translate

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Educational Equity, Politics & Policy in Texas featured in Feedspot Top 30 Texas Education Blogs!

I'm so very honored and happy to tell you that this Texas Education blog is holding strong from when it made the Top 50 in 2020. It is clearly in the Top 30.  

Abundant thanks to Anuj Agarwal, the founder of Feedspot who determines this. 

I take this responsibility seriously and always in the service of social justice and all of humanity to the extent that I can and am able.

Muchísimas gracias! Many thank-yous, Anuj! 

You made my day and week! 😊

-Angela Valenzuela



 








Hi Angela,


My name is Anuj Agarwal, I'm the Founder of Feedspot.


I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog 
Educational Equity, Politics & Policy in Texas has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 30 Texas Education Blogs on the web.

https://blog.feedspot.com/texas_education_blogs/


You can change logo or profile pic of your blog or edit its description 
from this page.

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 30 Texas Education Blogs on the internet and I'm honored to have you as part of this!

We'd be grateful if you can help us spread the word by briefly mentioning about the Top 30 Texas Education Blogs list in any of your upcoming post.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best,


Anuj

No comments:

Post a Comment