Translate

Friday, October 18, 2024

Angela Valenzuela Acceptance Speech Acknowledging her Receipt of this year's Lifetime Achievement Award from the Texas Association for Bilingual Education

Friends:

Wanted to share my gratitude about winning this year's Lifetime Achievement Award from the Texas Association for Bilingual Education. Considering that I cannot be present, I shared this video where I accept this unexpected wonderful recognition. It acknowledges my dedication to #bilingual education and advocacy for Latino youth as having left an indelible mark in the ongoing struggle for our full cultural and language rights in the U.S. I couldn't be more humbled or honored. Wish I could be there this morning with everybody. Were it not for health reasons, I would be there.


View acceptance video here.


-Angela Valenzuela

No comments:

Post a Comment